Become a Client
Good news! We’ll waive the $25 fee, if you return the application by September 15!
- We review your current DMV record and application to determine whether you meet eligibility guidelines (link this to “how the process works” for eligibility info)
- We will establishing fees and costs for Drive-To-Work services and contact you within 10 days with this information
- You will receive a client agreement to sign
Your Next Steps
- Return the signed agreement as soon as possible.
- Good news! We’ll waive the $25 fee, if you return the application by November 15!
- After November 15, pay the initial administrative fee (cash, money order, credit card.)
Develop A Strategy
Submit Your Application
There are three ways you can do this:
- Online Application. Click Here Apply Online. Fill out and submit by e-mail. Also please pay the $25 processing fee online through Paypal, if you apply after November 15. This fee includes the cost for requesting the most current DMV records as well as the attorney’s review of your record. Important: If someone else pays your application fee with his/her credit or debit card, please note your name in the place that says “add special instructions to the seller." This will avoid processing delays.
- Printable Application and Information Request Form for DMV. Click here for Printable Application. Fill out completely and return to Drive-To-work along with the DMV request form and the $25 processing fee by money order, if you apply after November 15.
- Request Application and DMV Information Request Form to be mailed to you. Please contact 804-358-6727, extension 21, to request an application. Mail to Drive-To-Work, PO Box 14526, Richmond, VA 23221, with $25 processing fee (if you apply after November 15) and two recent pay stubs (or other evidence of financial resources).
Good news! We’ll waive the $25 fee, if you return the application by November 15!