Know The Facts
- Driving Suspended is a Crime!
- A Driver's License Is Essential for Many Jobs.
- Lose Your Driver's License - Lose Your Job
- Failing the DMV Test = No License!
- What's New
- View Our Successes
Drive To Work & How It Works
Look What's New!
- Restore Your Driving Privileges (click here to apply)
- Take the DMV Test Again (click here for more information)
- Get a Better Job
- Be A Safer Driver
- Starting July 1, 2017, a new law makes it easier to make a payment agreement for unpaid court fines and get your license back. (click here for more information)
- See our Resources page for posters, flyers and cards available for printing.
The mission of Drive-To-Work is to assist low income or previously incarcerated persons to restore
their driving privileges so they can drive to work and keep a job - benefitting the individuals, their
children and families, and the community. Drive-To-Work is the only organization in Virginia
directly addressing this issue.
Donate Securely using PayPal:
IN THE NEWS
The news media has shown a great deal of interest in the plight of unlicensed drivers recently.
This is the kind of attention this issue deserves, and it is the point of all our Drive-To-Work
efforts since 2007. Click below to read recent local and national stories: