How The Process Works
Apply for our services and sign customary client agreements and pay an administrative fee starting at $300. We work with you to address the issues causing your license suspension, as shown on DMV records.
What You Need to Do First:
- Call our office at (804) 358-6727 and we explain the initial process.
- We will send you an application which you will return with a $25 processing fee.
- After we review your current DMV record and application, we will determine whether you meet eligibility guidelines.
- You will be contacted within 10 days to review the fees and costs associated with your case.
- When you receive your client agreement, you should sign and return the agreeement as soon as possible with the initial administrative fee.
- If you have the requirement to take a driver improvement clinic on your compliance summary, then please contact our driving school at (804) 918-6634. We offer $10 off the classroom and $5 off the online course, if you mention coupon code FBAd2020. This coupon can not be combined with other discount offers.
Let us work with you to develop a strategy that will help you get your driver's license back. Call today (804) 358-6727.